I am so excited that you joined my 5-Day Thyroid Healing Challenge, which officially starts THIS COMING MONDAY, March 15th.
The Thyroid Healing Challenge will focus on critical mindset and eating practices that can boost our energy and metabolism to help us lose weight and heal our bodies. Yes, it is possible! I know this because I myself have done it by following these steps, along with so many others.
Even if you have tried before and have not seen the results you wanted, this will be different!
First of all, I will be guiding you the entire time, giving you the support, information, and encouragement you need to make changes that will improve your life.
- I am a scientist with 25+ years experience interpreting and applying the latest research to solve all complex problems.
- I am a health coach who has helped women just like you heal their bodies.
- I am a woman of 51 who also has Hashimoto’s, just like you, and I have boosted my energy, healed my body, and lost weight using these very techniques.
Second, you won’t be doing it alone! In the Facebook group, you will be among hundreds of friends with Hashimoto’s who understand your struggles and will be going through this challenge with you.
So let’s jump in!
1. Join the Facebook group.
I will be there everyday, posting information about the day’s challenge, as well as other insights and information, and answering any questions you have.
I will also go LIVE in the Facebook group each evening at 7:30 pm EST from Monday March 15 to Thursday March 18th, talking about an important aspect of healing your thyroid. This is your chance to chat live with an experienced thyroid coach, so take advantage of me! 🙂
2. Read over the Challenge Guide – you can download it using this link
For the five days of this challenge, we will focus on eating those foods that support healing and do not trigger autoimmune symptoms.That means eating lots of vegetables, healthy fats, and proteins, and eliminating gluten, dairy, eggs, and soy, as well as processed foods and excess sugar.
We will also take time to engage in some daily self-care. This includes a de-stressing activity and writing some observations about our symptoms and experiences in response to a prompt that I will send in each morning’s email.
3. Use the Pantry List & Self-Care List in the Challenge Guide to shop for the ingredients and tools that will help heal your body.
The Challenge Guide explains why healing your thyroid starts with your diet. It includes suggested meals with recipes, as well as beverages and snacks, along with a pantry list to make shopping easier. I will be eating these meals during the week and posting pics in the Facebook group. Post pics of your meals too!
4. Review and fill out the Symptoms Checklist located in the Challenge Guide. This will help you to be more aware of how your thyroid condition affects you, to notice any reactions you may have to foods, and to document changes in your symptoms over the course of the week and beyond.
I hope you find these resources valuable. Please hit reply if you have any questions, or find me in the Facebook group.
I can’t wait to meet you and get started on your thyroid healing journey!
P.S. If you know of anyone else who would benefit from this Challenge, they can register for the 5-Day Thyroid Healing Challenge at this link. (They need to register to receive all of the daily email goodness!)
Coach Danielle Meitiv, M.S.